Friday, November 24, 2006

Week 12 Selections

Last Week: 2-0 +$200

Year to date: 10-12-1

Cyberbalance: $2230

Last week's "gutcheck games" came through for me so I should be feeling good - but I'm not. I loved Dallas and KC on Thursday but forgot to place my bets so I'm stuck with a short sheet. Not to worry, it's not real money.

This week I like Carolina over Washington and Cinci over Cleveland but I'm laying my cash on Houston getting 5 1/2 points against the Jets simply because the Jets should never be 5 1/2 point favourites, and the Giants giving 3 in Tennessee because I think the Giants are better than they've looked recently and Tennessee are awful. $100 each.

The sucker bet of the week has to be the 49ers getting 5 1/2 in St. Louis, why shouldn't San Fran win this game outright? - run screaming from the game - Vegas always knows something.

No comments:

Post a Comment