Friday, November 03, 2006

Week 9 Selections

Last Week: 2-0 +$200

Year to Date: 8-8-1

Cyberbalance: $2470

Well this is hump week; 8 before, 8 after, and I'm .500 for the year.

I'll start by saying that my pick of the week is Dallas -3 over Washington, there is no way on God's Green Earth that the Redskins are going to cover in this game. Tony Romo is mobile enough to make up for Dallas' weak O-line and the Cowboys' big play guys are making Big Plays, whereas the Redskins are flat out awful. That being said, it's not real money so I'm not betting against my beloveds.

I also like Chicago giving 13 1/2 against Miami, (can you imagine how hard Joey Harrington is trying to induce a hamstring pull right now ?) but the last time I bet da Bears with a big spread they tanked so I'm passing on that game as well.

Instead I'm taking two road teams - Atlanta -5 1/2 in Detroit and the "resurgent" Green Bay Packers +3 in Buffalo for $100 each. I'm a little confused that the line hasn't moved in the Atlanta vs. Detroit game but hey ............ it's not real money so I'm sticking with the Falcons.

No comments:

Post a Comment